Oralade GI support is a chicken flavoured pet hydration drink containing electrolytes and nutrients to aid hydration for dogs and cats. Oralade GI Support is a dietetic complementary feed for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders. This product should be used during periods of and recovery from acute diarrhoea. Contains a balanced, increased level of electrolytes including sodium, potassium and easily digestible sugars. It is recommended a veterinarians opinion be sought before use.
- Made with Purified Water: Cats and Dogs have a higher sense of smell and taste – most tap water sources contain chlorine which may be why you can find it hard to get your cats and dogs to drink lots of water. Oralade is chlorine free.
- Free from Citrates: Dogs and cats are sensitive to citrus. However most oral rehydration powder solutions contain citric acid which makes them unpalatable. Oralade does not contain citrus ingredients, that’s why animals love it!
- 100% natural Chicken flavour: Science has proven adding flavour encourages greater fluid consumption, where as plain water can shut down the thirst mechanism early. Oralade is highly palatable for pets even when nauseous, ensuring optimum fluid intake and replenishing essential electrolytes and glucose.
- NO artificial preservatives: Most complete pet foods contain essential vitamins needed for a healthy diet. Often vitamins have a strong taste in water, which can deter dogs and cats from drinking. Preservatives also have a negative impact on taste. With Oralade we only add whats needed for rehydration and nutritional support.
For when Hydration really matters!
- Hot Weather
Support your pets recovery
GI upset is a common problem. The two main signs are vomiting and diarrhoea, although they don’t always happen at the same time.
Other signs include:
- Tummy pain
- Straining to pass faeces
- Blood or mucus in faeces
A very common cause of gastrointestinal disorders is dietary indiscretion. This is where the pet has eaten something that it shouldn’t have, for example, as a result of scavenging.
- Dietary sensitivity, where the pet reacts abnormally to a foodstuff
- Infection with a virus or bacteria
With any signs of vomiting or diarrhoea always consult your veterinarian and act fast.
Early nutritional support and rehydration help support recovery.
• Simple amino-acids Nourish the gut cells and help support recovery
• Glucose Provides ready-to-use energy
• Low fat Suitable for use in pancreatitis
• Balanced Electrolytes Replaces electrolytes lost through vomiting and diarrhoea
• Isotonic solution Fast absorption for quick rehydration
• Highly digestible Can be fed before solid food
• Natural chicken flavour Readily accepted, even when nauseous
• Prebiotic GOS+ Prebiotic fibre helps stimulate gut microflora