ReptiPlanet UVB 5.0+ does not emit enough heat and light rays. If necessary, combine with heating and lighting lamps. The optimal UVB intensity radiation helps to convert vitamin D3, which ensures calcium absorption. UVB radiation is part of sunlight, which is important for the health of terrarium animals and prevents metabolic diseases. The intensity of UVB radiation in bulbs decreases during use (during 1 year more than 50%). Regular replacement ensures optimal UVB intensity. When selecting a bulb, it is necessary to take into account not only the type of UVB bulb, but also the species of animal to be bred and the distance of the animal from the source of UVB radiation.
- Ideal for all tropical and sub-tropical reptiles.
- Optimal level of UVB, imitates shady rainforests and tropical areas.
- Effective up to 30cm (the minimum recommended distance from the source is 10cm).
- Provides necessary UVB rays for optimal calcium metabolism.
- Contains UVA rays that stimulate activity, appetite and reproductive behavior.