A delicious, complementary food for young rabbits which is also perfect for dwarf rabbits, packed with nutrients suited for your rabbits’ faster metabolism. It is high in protein and fibre, and rich in nutrients for strong, happy, healthy rabbits.
- High in Beneficial Fibre (36%)
- Prevents selective feeding.
- Contains prebiotics to help develop young digestive systems.
- Essential amino acids for growing rabbits
- Higher protein to aid muscle development.
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy eyes, skin, and coat.
- Higher nutrient levels tailored to faster metabolisms.
- Contains antioxidants to support the immune system
Beneficial fibre 36%, Crude Protein 16%, Crude Oils & Fats 4%, Crude Fibre 17%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Sodium 0.2%, Calcium 0.8%, Phosphorous 0.5%.
Grass Meal, Wheat, Oat Feed, Wheat Feed, Soya Bean Hulls*, Hi Pro Soya*, Lucerne, Yeast, Soya Oil*, Mint (1.25%), Limestone, MonoCalcium Phosphate, Salt, Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.3%), Dicalcium Phosphate, Ligno-Cellulose, Minerals. *May Contain GM Materials
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E6761) 2,000 iu/kg, Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 155mg/kg, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate) 70mg/kg, Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 28mg/kg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (E2) 2.34mg/kg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.55mg/kg, Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) (E1) 133mg/kg, Manganese (Manganous Oxide) (E5) 16.1mg/kg, Zinc Oxide (E6) 139mg/kg, Methionine 1,500mg/kg.
Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin (E306) 100mg/kg.