An expandable, moisture retaining substrate suitable for many species of reptile, amphibian or invertebrate.
- Made from coco husk, a 100% natural and sustainable source.
- Clean & odour free.
- Holds many times its own weight in water.
- Expands by nearly 800% when moistened.
- Highly absorbent for effective spot cleaning.
The slight acidity and high anti-bacterial properties from the cleaning process mean that this product is rot resistant, even under wet conditions. To use, soak the brick in water & it will form a soft product that can be used on its own or mixed with other materials, it can be used wet or dry.
- Place brick in waterproof container.
- Add 3-4 litres of water.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Substrate is ready to use!